22 June, 2010

Where it all began

with bowling. or with the news. maybe in college? it's hard to say.

i majored in photography and minored in english. i got married after college and moved to a small town in louisiana where i started off as a staff assistant for the editorial section of the newspaper. in a few months i was a reporter. SCHAAAAWIIIIING!

the sports writer (who is, simply put, an amazing person, and now the editor of the paper) finally caved to my incessant nagging and published a column about my weekly bowling league

a year later we've moved twice (third time is coming in 2 months!! hooray!), had a baby, and i've gotten progressively more... colorful? i also don't work at a paper anymore.

several people have mentioned missing my column. a few more people have mentioned that i should blog. a vast majority of people i know have said that i'm freakish.

we live in america. this is a democracy. the people shall get what they ask for.

unless you ask for healthcare. then you're denied.

HERE GOES!!!

2 comments:

  1. You, my sister, are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) I'm excited to read your blog 'cause you always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete