23 June, 2010

Without further ado

here is my family!

i'm the suitcase.

my husband is in the army and my son is not old enough to get a job yet (15.5 months left, 8.5 if he buses tables at a mexican food restaurant and gets paid under the table!! high expectations!)

we don't have a legitimate home right now. H is in training in elsewhereland and we are staying with my folks until we can be a real family again in september. so basically, if you take a long, hard look at my life, i am a twentysomething with a kid, living in my parent's house, no husband to be seen, willingly unemployed, and i spend most of my time online. rooooooockstaaaaaaaar.

my husband is pretty much awesome and way good looking--he has washboard abs-- and my son is hilarious and better behaved than Jesus. he does not have washboard abs though, so that takes him down a notch for the ladies. we're working on it.

i like cooking, gardening, taking pictures, lying and talking. i want to be the poster child for ann taylor by the time i'm 40, which means i need cosmetic surgery on my personality sometime in the next 15 years. i'm a libra. that's a lie. i don't believe in horoscopes, nostradamus, or anything that says the world will end before my son has produced enough generations of his own for me to stop caring about all the new kids being born.

i like hippos. they're jolly. one day, after you all have made me famous (or ann taylor has), i will own a family of hippos and i will let them use obnoxious people as pool toys. they're predominantly vegetarian, and i certainly don't expect them to change their dietary habits so i can get rid of nancy grace.

are we off to a good start?

1 comment:

  1. I frickin love it hahahaha and do indeed consider yoruself a rockstar. Many children aren't really "raised" there more of pawned off on other things- tv, school, neighbors, wherever. You are actually taking a sweet divine role in raising a superstar. Better behaved than Jesus BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete